Thursday, April 06, 2006

Busy growing up

Hey Everyone,
How are all of you ? I am doing fine but I've been really busy. Thats why I've been missing in action on my blog here. Anyways I thought I should post something here...........lest they deactivate my account ;)

So what is new at my end. Lots actually. I am growing bigger and stronger everyday. And badmash too. I'm aquiring new skills with each passing day. Here is a snapshot of some of the things ( good ones only :) )that I have been up to lately.





I've learnt to say bye- bye / hi all rolled in one.

A big HI to all of you.


Another classic display of my refined skills. Some of Mummy's friends say
I wave like the queen of England. No way-- This is MY style.


HOLI HAI !!! Thank you Abhishek Uncle, Neha Aunty , Vivek Uncle and Christine Aunty for celebrating my first Holi with me. I really enjoyed it.

Daddy came home late that night ( Holi night) but we still got him. Arre yaar I just learnt na , HOLI HAI !!!!! SAB CHALTA HAI!!!!!!!!

The mastero at work. I've learnt how to make all the buttons on my
playmat work. So satisfying indeed !



I'm learning to sit in my high chair although I don't like it much.
I don't mind posing for snaps though.
Will post again with new events at my end.
Keep smiling till then.
Love,
Arnav

No comments: