Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Wishes from all over the world.

TO ARNAV


May 12 , 2006.

Today is officially, officially my birthday. And thank you, thank u, thank you everyone for your best wishes, love, hugs and kisses. I got wishes from all over the world and my birthday too was celebrated in so many places.

First and foremost my mom and dad wished me that morning and after that it was like a chain reaction. The phone just kept ringing.



My Dada and Dadi (grandparents) called from Delhi, India. They wished me and told me that they too are celebrating my birthday. Dadi is having a Havan (Holy ceremony) done for me that will be attended by my family members in Delhi. She is also hosting a lunch after that. What fun. I am so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents.

My Nana , Nani and Shubham Mama ( maternal grandparents and Uncle) called from Shimla, India. They too wished me and told me how cute I am. They sent me gold bracelets as a birthday gift and they are very nice. Everyone says so. Thank you Nana, Nani and Mama. BTW my Nana calls me “Arnav Miyan ”. Aristocrat, isn’t it !

And then my Bua’s (Aunts) called from Delhi. Kanchan Bua calls me often but somehow we never get to speak on the phone. Looks like there is some communication problem. I just don’t get it. I talk to Kanika Didi, Ritika Didi and Gulshan Uncle. I wonder why Bua keeps saying I don’t talk to her. Anyways, thanks for your wishes and the lovely dresses and bracelets. I’ll take pictures in the dresses and send them to you soon.

We heard from Kamal Bua too. Sushil Uncle , Suchi didi and Vaishu didi love me a lot. They are planning to come and see me some time soon. I’m waiting to see all of you to. Thanks for the birthday wishes and the dresses. Just like I told Kanchan bua, I’ll take pictures in the dresses and send them to you soon.

My Masi (Aunt) called from Melbourne Australia. Annie Masi and Rohit Uncle are pretty cool. They sent me a fire engine and some dresses for my birthday. One of the dresses says “ My Mum Rocks”. She does indeed. Thank you Mate !!! And I’ll send pictures soon.

I was so thrilled to hear from everyone. I also realize how much I am loved by the family. I love you all too.

I realize many of you may not know most of the people I just mentioned here. Well, I have to take the blame for that. Give me a little time and we will have formal introductions for everyone.

Thanks again.

Love,
Arnav

No comments: