Monday, July 03, 2006

More beach mystery

Just wanted to tell you a little more about our trip to Half Moon Bay.

Well the trip was not that bad after all. I had a fun time. We went to this Thai resturant for dinner and I liked the decor. Cool looking golden colored toys but Mom just won't let me touch them. I liked the people there. They all smiled at me and said what a cutie I am. That I am and unlike the confusion before this is a well established fact.

We slept late into the morning and by the time we left the hotel we were late even for the late checkout. Anyway then we went to an Italian resturant and I liked that too. No cool toys here but the salt shaker was great. Rolled great on the table and worked well too. I did check by giving it a good shake. You should see the size of the pepper shaker. HUGE. I would have loved to play wiht it but the guy just took it away, so fast. I never even got a good look at it.

Anyway after lunch we went to the beach. Once we got there Mom kept saying this is the sea. I can't talk much but I am sure my puzzled expressions told her that I had no clue what she was talking about. Then she said its the ocean. Ok I am quite confused by now. And then where is the beach, may I ask.

I know all of you may be confused too. So I'll explain whatever little I can and then you are on your own. If you still don't follow, call my parents at (na-na-na)-na-na-na-na-na-na-na. I gave you all the 10 digits. I hope you got them. I know I don't say all the numbers correctly thats why I wrote them down for you. Good thinking hain na.

Here I go.

Observation:
1. There was a lot of water just like in my bath tub.
2. It kept splashing back and forth like I do when I play with in my bathtub.
Conclusion: It was a gaint bathtub. Not a C.

Observation:
1. Lots of dirt.
2. Lots of kids playing in the dirt and older people sitting too.
Conclusion: It was just like part of our backyard. Where is the beach?

Observation:
1. I never saw the moon. Sorry too sleepy to stay up.
2. Can't say if it was half or not.
3. We found the orange ball again but it's in the sky now and not in the water.
Conclusion: Never found the moon, but I am better than the guy who keeps losing his ornage ball.
See if you can make some sense with the pictures.

Thats Papa and me. I got to sit on the sheet. We're looking at what I call the giant bathtub.

Can you see it in the background. Giant bathtub, hain na.

Mom in the sand pit. I wish she would let me sit in the sand.

Hmmm......the sand smells great. I snuk my hand in when no one was looking at me.

Just chilling at the beach.


Thats all the splashing I was talking about.

Mom and I are enjoying the nice breeze. See I got my toes in the dirt too. Clever na.

We're cold yet happy to be at the here.

Its nice and cool with the hat on.

~ Still confused and lost
~Arnav

No comments: