Wednesday, October 03, 2007

To be or not to be ?

Did you ever wonder what you were going to be when you "finally" grow up? Well, it may be a litle early for me; some of you may say that, but I am already exploring my options:
"To be or not to be,
basically what should I be
when I finally grow up."

I am in a real dilemma and I thought the best way to decide was to give each thing a try.

Here are the options I am considering : doctor, entertainment, or juggling. Watch me in action and give me some feedback.



And here is another one; let me know what you think I am best at?

Still thinking.

~Arnav

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shikha, He is so cute and adorable. I never knew the seriousness of his illness. I will try my best to do what I can... Devin

Anonymous said...

I vote for musician. You have the natural ability to entertain, you little charmer!

clickermann said...

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Jasmina said...

Hello,
I found your blog some months ago, and had subscribed to see how things would turn out for little Arnav. I am the godmother of a little boy named Sébastien, who received two transplants: bowel and liver, as he was born with gastroschisis. I learned today, while doing a search, that Arnav passed away in December. I'm very sorry to hear that... Our thought are with you...