Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Boo (Birthday) , Arnav



It's Happy Birthday time again,
Yet another year has slipped by.
I'm going to be a big boy this year,
I'm turning five!

Aarav's going to cut my cake,
and offer me a slice.
He'll blow out each little candle for me,
One, Two, Three, Four, Five!

Five sweetest wishes, just for me,
Come flying through the miles.
Come sing "Happy Boo to me",
As I turn five.

Happy Birthday, dear Arnav. Missing you a lot on your special day (May 12) and all the possiblities that might have been if you were here today. We'll miss you always.

Love,
Mummy, Papa, Aarav

2 comments:

Chitra said...

Dear Arnav,

Happy Birthday (belated wishes). You have left such a sweet mark of affection in my heart. You are in a better place dear and you have such a loving family down here who constantly care for you and love you.

I have a small poem from Mary Fyre to your parents and Aarav.

Do not stand at my grave and weep; I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glinds on snow.
I am the Sun on ripened grain; I am the gentle Autmn rain.
When you awaken in the morning' shush, I am swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds circling in flight, I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there, I did not die.

- Mary Fyre

Lots of Love,
Chitra Aunty

Sarah said...

Hi Sanjay and Shikah. I was just looking at my picture of Arnav at my desk and thinking of your family.
I hope you are doing well. I think of you often, Sarah at LPCH.