Saturday, December 29, 2012

I wish ....

If I could,
I would,
Hide behind a wall of words,
where raw emotions can be hidden,
hurt ego's can be buried,
and everything still seems glorious.

If I could,
I would,
bury myself in happy thoughts,
where painful conversations do not happen,
misunderstandings can be circumvented,
and cold snares sidelined.

If I could,
I would,
bask under a gentle sun,
wrapped gently in soft sunlight,
where thunderstorms and dark clouds do not exist,
and puddles of sorrow simply evaporate.

If I could,
I would,
watch an endless meadow of golden flowers,
sway gently in the breeze,
where no sudden bursts of harsh winds,
break the peace and tranquility.

If I could,
I would,
wipe away the pain from the depths of my heart,
where wounds are un-healing, and ever-gnawing,
and I forever carry the baggage of heart-wrenching memories.

If I could,
I would,
lay in dreamy stupor,
where life is forever beautiful,
and I'm never awakened by the rude awakenings of life.

If I could,
I would,
I wish,
I just wish,
that I could.

~ Simple wishes from a mom's heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet little arnav will always be there in our heart. no day passes without thinking about him.


Lisa said...

Thanks for keeping this blog up. I will always remember meeting Arnav. and I wonder how you and Sanjay are doing. -- Lisa Tsering

Arnav said...

Thanks for you kind words, Lisa. Arnav is always with us in our hearts and our memories. And you helped capture some of those memories, so thank you! Sanjay and I are doing well and would love to catch up with you sometime.