Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Could not get any cuter than this !!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

This is my latest way to greet everyone I know. I have used it in the written print many times but the vocalization is new to me and hence more special. So this is a special Hi to all of you. It's unbelievable that another year is qucikly drawing to a close. Its almost time to say "B-Bye 2006 and Welcome 2007". I will keep you posted on how we welcomed 2007.

So what else is new? My mom says that I am getting cuter by the day and yet she says "He cannot get any cuter than this !" I wonder which of the two statements are true. If I get cuter everyday, then I will be even cuter tomorrow and yet she says I cannot get any cuter. Women !!! No wonder Papa says that women are hard to understand. They certainly don't make much sense and this comes from a baby ( universal shield for now) . Mom, stop confusing me and make up your mind.

Here are some snap shots if any one would dare to question what my mom says or even agree with her if you like.
As for me:

Cute, cuter, cutest.........
No matter what you say......
As long as I get a compliment....
Happy is my day !!!

Kela le lo, Angoor le lo, bahut meeta hai bibiji ! Sirf 200 Rs. Kilo !!


Ek pineapple de do behenji, bahut badiya hai. 20 Rs. kam de do !


Yeh to sirf sample hai. Maal kal internet delivery se aayega !! Smile, smile !


Oh ! Oh ! Paise lene se pehele batana tha..... sorry baba .... too late . Ab to delivery comfirm ho gaye hai.

Yeh , sara mal bik gaya. Lots of money for some Christmas shopping !!

Ab thoda Aaraam ..... bahut kaam ho gaya aaj ke leye !!

Yeh mera business look hai. Nice hai na !!


Mummy hato na.... Dekhne do ki yeh fruit kaisa hai !


1,2,3 Check ...... pineapple andar sab theek hai na !


Mummy, yeh already bik gaya hai. Sorry nahin milega ! Akhir ethics bhi to koi cheez hai.


Pyar ki bribe nahin chalege. Hato !


Wahan se daal nahin gali to yahan se koshish .....

Mummy, Papa ko bhi nahin doonga although I do appear to be handing him something. Yeh sab media ka trick hai. Maine pineapple nahin diya !


Uff..... thak gaya main. Enough for now. Moooooooooooommy !!

Talk to you later......

~ Arnav







No comments: