Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday Party 2006

Hello There,

Happy Holidays everyone. On December 8th Dad's company held a holiday party for all its employees and their families. I was so happy to get the invitation. I truly believe that no party invitations should be turned down. After all you can never have too much fun.

Anyway, back to the party. I had a great time and I am not going to be a grouch by complaining about the long lines because of which I missed seeing Santa at the party. I guess I will have to meet him in the mall now. Nevertheless I had a great time and here is a sneak peak at the highlights of the party.


This is my new found friend : Gingerbread man with a Candy Cane. Oh O ! Mom cut off his head in this picture. I'm just glad that my head wasn't cut off too.

See this Carousel behind me and Papa. I was so excited to try this ride but we ran out of time before I could get to the ride.


And this is the toy train that I took a ride in. Look at all the holiday colors !


And that is the indoor shot of us taking the train ride. Mom, Dad and I had a whole coach just for us. Talk about feeling special !


This is Mr. Snowman. He stood in the line for the train forever but never got a turn. I wonder if it had to do with his height. But he was good company for everyone waiting in the line.


Another shot of Mommy and Me enjoying the train ride. Btw Papa is the one taking the pictures. Thanks for the coverage Papa.


And this was the Grand Finale. A family photo just before we left the party. Nice na.

We met quite a few people that Papa works with on a daily basis and it was good to put faces to the names that we hear on all the conference calls Papa does from home. I heard the food was nice too but I was too busy socializing to be concerend about the food.

We also stood in line for a caricature. Although the experience was great I can't say the same about the Caricature. But it was a fun thing to do anyway.

The music was great and the baby crowd was fantastic. All of them were well dressed in their best holiday clothes and I heard very little crying. I must say I was impressed with the performance of my peers. Lets all keep up the good work and Happy Holidays again.

Celebrating the holiday spirit,

~Arnav

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey arnav these are some cool photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you look so handsome