Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Walking a tight rope

Hey there,

I'm aquiring new skill sets with each new day. Here is a demonstraion of my newest skill : cruising. No. No. There is no need to be shocked. I have not learned to drive a car and that too in cruise control, although I'm working on it. Just Kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking about baby cruising: walking with just a bit of support. Here is the scoop straight from the horse's mouth. Ever stop to think how it feels if you have learnt something new. We're on cloud nine but alongside there is the fear factor too. Thats what I want to address.

Whoever said walking was a piece of cake. Ask me. Pakad, pakad ke thak jata hoon, aur phir bhi gir jata hoon. Not fun, seriously. You could equate this experience to walking on a tight rope suspended 10 feet above the ground, like the madaris do in India. And of course, there is all the janta around you, to appluad if you succeed and consolation for me, if I don't succeed as I do make quite a scene if I don't. Anyway here are some highlights and no, you cannot catch me crying here. I'm as cool as a cucumber for this photo shoot.

Does my pose strike a cord with you ? Here is a hint : Spiderman !


An idle spiderman has a moment to smile for the camera before taking the next step.


You see a bit of foot faulting here but its not too obvious. I do regain my composure in the next shot. Check it out !!


Nice and calm while I plan the execution of my next step.



Here I go and you can see me in action. Here is my secret: first I find a strong anchor to hold me just in case and once I have it its simple, side step once, side step again and again.


Sucessful execution. Yaaaaaaaaaay !!! The sweet smell of success makes me sooooooooo happy as you can see.

Hope you enjoyed this. Till next time be cool !

~Spiderman Arnav

No comments: